SD card causing issues with camera

ReDDevil2112

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I've had a 32gig card in the phone since I got it at the beginning of May and it's given me no issue, aside from occasionally making itself read only...

But suddenly today, it's causing big problems. Everytime I try to boot the camera, it takes a good 30 seconds for the camera to actually become functional (either the camera opens but the buttons don't respond, or the screen is black for a bit). The gallery just refuses to open and the file explorer sometimes locks up when going into the SD card.

I'd rather not get a whole new card if there's some easy fix for this, but I'm at a loss. It was working fine just earlier today...

Sent from my Galaxy S4

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I've had a 32gig card in the phone since I got it at the beginning of May and it's given me no issue, aside from occasionally making itself read only...

But suddenly today, it's causing big problems. Everytime I try to boot the camera, it takes a good 30 seconds for the camera to actually become functional (either the camera opens but the buttons don't respond, or the screen is black for a bit). The gallery just refuses to open and the file explorer sometimes locks up when going into the SD card.

I'd rather not get a whole new card if there's some easy fix for this, but I'm at a loss. It was working fine just earlier today...

Sent from my Galaxy S4

You should back up everything to your computer , then format the card and see if that helps

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87