Lost all my camera pictures - HELP!

Robert Lee5

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I have had my S4 for about a month and I love it. I just discovered the voice command on the camera the other day which is pretty awesome since I take a lot of self pix and it's awkward using the timer for self shots from afar. I was deleting a photo today after I took a pic of a coworker and he asked me to delete it. I did. Then all of a sudden right after, the gallery wasn't showing any of the "camera" pix in the camera folder. I was at a loss. I couldn't find it all day and took some more photos which then would show up in the my files dcim folder and the es whatever it is app. I also tried 3 different recovery software type things on my PC and the friggin software won't recognize my phone as a "device" folder.

I took some amazingly gorgeous, HUGE pix on this phone, and I want them back. Any ideas? And any idea if the voice command has some kind of glitch? This phone is not rooted and I never factory reset it.

altruisticbees

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
I suppose this doesn't help you now, but you might want to also turn on instant upload of pictures to services such as google+ or Dropbox. It was a huge help when my last phone died unexpectedly.

JBizz86

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Is your sd card still connected? Had this problem before and notice my sd card un mounted n formated itself.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non