clean master?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tielerjon

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
My question is, should I be using it? If I don't use it, what happened to all those files I've been getting rid of multiple times a day?

Posted via Android Central App

Marck527

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I always use it. And I think everyone should. If you don't use it, all the app caches and leftover uninstalled app datas would just clog your system and possibly make it slower.

Sent from my GT-I9500

Oofa

May 22, 2013
Visit site
If you notice that your phone is slowing down, try using it to see if it makes a difference. If you don't have a problem with your phone slowing down, it means your phone is doing what it's supposed to be doing and you don't need any outside help.

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
My question is, should I be using it? If I don't use it, what happened to all those files I've been getting rid of multiple times a day?

It is an essential app that helps to wipe all the cache that your device builds up. I use it at least 5 times a week.

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

KingJiuJitsu

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
So it doesn't delete apps or history or what you do for example wont lose games progress or msgs or numbers etc?? just deletes the unnecessary crap?

JanNegron

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Clean Master delete Cache Data and have other futures like Task Killer, Uninstall Apps etc. But the app is always running and the battery suffer a little. I use App Cache Cleaner a great app!

chirag05

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Is catch cleaner better than Clean Master? I'm co fused between both these apps. I guess both the apps run in the background and they Wil have to in order to be always ready to clear the data instantaneously.

Sent from my GSIII

THX1141

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Given that the very purpose of a cache is to reduce the time it takes to serve the user, how should deleting the cache improve the user experience?

sho50

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Given that the very purpose of a cache is to reduce the time it takes to serve the user, how should deleting the cache improve the user experience?

The caches fill rapidly to the point that they overload the system memory and slow everything to a crawl, or worse. About 98% is absolutely useless. Clean Master does a great job of cleaning out the detritus, especially all those advertising memory hogs. You can choose specific caches to ignore, to preserve those very few valuable ones (e.g., some of the system caches, in-progress games, etc.). If you find some cache actually helps, simply add it to the exclude list, by long pressing the name and selecting exclude. Another valuable Clean Master feature closes memory resident apps that are unnecessary RAM hogs. This has even more beneficial system effect. Yes, Android does manage memory usage so that it does not cause system crashes. But closing those memory-resident "closed apps" gives system performance a noticeable boost AND conserves a lot of battery life.

Another "vital" S4 app is Battery Doctor, which performs other battery preserving tasks that can almost double battery life when used consistently, such as closing memory hogs, adjusting screen settings, and fine-tuning the battery charging process. Highly recommended to be used with Clean Master.

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I've never used this app and my /cache partition has 1.63GB free out of 1.99GB

I don't have any experience with this app to make an educated opinion of it, but I'm always weary of apps that claim to kill unecessary tasks, as this can often slow down systems and consume power even more if those tasks are having to frequently restart.

soulfly85

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
My note 4 was doing great until I installed this app....then it started lagging. I disinstalled it and now works great again. Any ideas why?

anedge

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
The best and only cleaning tool to use is " SD Maid" in the play store. Pay the couple of bucks for the pro . Best for rooted and non-rooted. Read the reviews.

stronglytyped

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
Never install this app. This is an adware. I've been wasting few days so far trying to uninstall this app from my mobile. This app keeps installing other unwanted apps automatically on my mobile every so often. For example Zumo Frog, Racingmoto, etc.
I am sick of uninstalling them manually all the time. CM gives you fake warnings on battery running low, viruses, etc. It kills your battery slowly.
When tried to uninstall Clean Master, I found that it's almost impossible. I wrote to CM Developers and still waiting for an answer. In my unsuccessful research on internet to find a way to uninstall this app I read much worse things about CM. I have now pretty much stopped browsing any sensitive apps on my mobile including internet banking and FB. As a last resort I have to try factory resetting my mobile.
Those who recommend CM in this forum, can you try once if you can uninstall this app from your mobile. If you do then recommend this to others. Otherwise you may also panic and try to find a way to get out please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress