Help re the internet on my new s4

llauren

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi. Im new to this forum and have only had my samsung galaxy s4 for 2 days. So far so good and I love the phone and have just about worked out how to use it . But Im having problems using the internet...its so anoying! Iam successfully connected to wi-fi...all the apps that require wi-fi are working so I dont think its a connection problem. When I go onto the internet the vodafone live homepage comes up but when i type a website in I get a message saying error the page is taking too long to load. Occasionally it decides to work but most of the time not! So anoying! Does anyone know what could be up? thanks. lauren

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Have you tried selecting the " Desktop view" option? I'm not entirely sure but it may work.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Quite possibly if the site you are accessing doesn't support the mobile browsing option

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

llauren

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Facebook does though...or at least was fine on old phone. I have just tried in desktop view and although i got on it. It only let me scroll half way down and then wont load anymore :mad:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using AC Forums mobile app

llauren

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
No i havent only because where we live the signal is awful and wont load via mobile network on anyones phone lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using AC Forums mobile app