adding folder to nova

chloeshotmom

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
just downloaded the nova launcher, and iim trying to make folders the way my touch wiz style. but everytime i drag the app, it goes to the home screen. i cannot drag to another app to make a folder. please help. i search online but all i found is the drag thing.

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I posted this in a previous thread, maybe some will help. I'm assuming your talking app drawer? I use Buzz launcher and use its folders but reinstalled nova prime to help out a user.

"Yes you can rearrange it kinda. Nova Settings -> Drawer -> Drawer Groups. Hit the + button at the top name it whatever, then select the new tab you made and add whatever apps you want In it. Or instead of making a new tab you can choose folder in that same page, add and name hit edit and add whatever apps and then you'll have a folder at the first position when you open the app drawer.
Not sure if these remain alphabetical or if there's an option to reorder them once you're in the folder or tab but it's a heck of a lot more customizing than no option at all.
Hope some of that helps."
I think you add the folder first and select it then it let's you tick what apps to put in, I believe.
Cheers.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non