Switching from S4 to Note 3 convince me not to...

rajnet

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Convince me I should not make the move. Have half an hour to decide as I am going to the store then.

Posted via Android Central App

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Convince me I should not make the move. Have half an hour to decide as I am going to the store then.

Wasting your money. The S4 is still new and still good.
There will always be new phones and opportunities.
I dont see the "jump" big enough to spend money on the note 3 from the S4..... Unless you really care about having a HUGE screen.
Personal preferences I suppose.

ladyhaly

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Unless you really need the S-Pen, don't. They aren't really that different and the Note 3 has a region lock in it. You need to go to a Samsung Store to have it removed. Say you will be traveling to another continent or something of the same sort. That or an unlocking website.

I'll bid my time and wait for a Note 4. If Samsung isn't too restrictive as Apple, I'll upgrade to Note 3. If not, I'll look at other options. I really do not like that KNOX thing or that region lock thing. I think it's a bad move by the company.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

rajnet

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Done it guys and trust me it's worth it. The device is a beast as compared to the S4. I had the S4 after getting the note 3 it looked like a toy and a midget in front of it. So glad I made the move. Killer screen, amazing battery, great size and v nice design. I think this is the best sammy have come up with so far.

prozacfield

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Done it guys and trust me it's worth it. The device is a beast as compared to the S4. I had the S4 after getting the note 3 it looked like a toy and a midget in front of it. So glad I made the move. Killer screen, amazing battery, great size and v nice design. I think this is the best sammy have come up with so far.

Enjoy your new toy mate! :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87