I'm sorry if this has been addressed already...this has happened two or three times to me. Randomly my Google Now widget will stop displaying cards--all it says is "No Cards". In the past it has always displayed the weather, time home, etc. There has always been something, but now it is just blank. It also won't let me click on the widget to open Now.

Last time I fixed it by removing the widget from the screen & readding it--but I lost all of my preferences for Now. I tried that this time, but it still says "no cards".

Any ideas?
    10-23-2013 03:15 PM
    Not trying to insult or troll, but that's the best reason to stop using Now. Useless, buggy, battery-consuming innovation that spies on you.
    Seth_Overbury likes this.
    10-23-2013 04:02 PM
    Mine will do that from time to time, usually after a restart. For me, just opening the Google Search app seems to get the cards back. I don't know why they don't just have the widget go straight to Google Search if there aren't any cards.
    Seth_Overbury likes this.
    10-23-2013 04:27 PM
    I'm sorry if this has been addressed already...this has happened two or three times to me. Randomly my Google Now widget will stop displaying cards--all it says is "No Cards". In the past it has always displayed the weather, time home, etc. There has always been something, but now it is just blank. It also won't let me click on the widget to open Now.

Last time I fixed it by removing the widget from the screen & readding it--but I lost all of my preferences for Now. I tried that this time, but it still says "no cards".

Any ideas?
    Yeah it does it to me occasionally. To get the cards back press and hold the home key on your phone for a second. A screen will pop up, there will be three on screen buttons. One of the buttons will say Google on it. Though some phones use different icons. I know on some the Google button is blue with a G on it. Press that and Google Now will open up with your cards showing. Occasionally you might have to hit the show more cards button.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App
    anon(5477192) likes this.
    10-24-2013 09:54 AM
    Yeah it does it to me occasionally. To get the cards back press and hold the home key on your phone for a second. A screen will pop up, there will be three on screen buttons. One of the buttons will say Google on it. Though some phones use different icons. I know on some the Google button is blue with a G on it. Press that and Google Now will open up with your cards showing. Occasionally you might have to hit the show more cards button.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App
    This worked perfectly. Thanks!
    10-24-2013 03:11 PM
    I'm having the problem with my Nexus 5 - http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...ing-cards.html - and unfortunately this doesn't fix me; it just brings up the same blank Now screen.
    03-07-2014 12:53 PM