Root gt-9505 without computer

caiocesarja

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

There's a way to root Gt-i9505 I'm android 4.2. 2 unbranded without computer?

I'm having issue with USB connection ( it only charges, believe I already tried everything)

So I thought it was my root and Unrooted using supersu app, and now the only way I think is possible to return to stock rom is rooting again and flashing trough mobile Odin !

Thanks and pleaaaasee help!

Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

There's a way to root Gt-i9505 I'm android 4.2. 2 unbranded without computer?

I'm having issue with USB connection ( it only charges, believe I already tried everything)

So I thought it was my root and Unrooted using supersu app, and now the only way I think is possible to return to stock rom is rooting again and flashing trough mobile Odin !

Thanks and pleaaaasee help!

So, are you trying to return to stock firmware or root it?

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
What ladyhaly said, did you make a backup of your phone after you rooted it? That would unroot it completely and return you to stock

It would return it to the point you made the nandroid, it's not going to unroot it though.

"Just posting my thoughts. Not an expert. Please search, read and make backups."

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
It would return it to the point you made the nandroid, it's not going to unroot it though.

"Just posting my thoughts. Not an expert. Please search, read and make backups."

You're right. My bad, I was thinking of flashing stock firmware XD Disregard that...

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, I think the only way out will be taking to technical assistance!

o_O They're just going to say it's your fault for tampering with the software. Is there a Best Buy or something like that you can go to? Since they're not the ones covering your phone they shouldn't mind if you messed it up and are more likely to help

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89