(Sprint) Htc One Max v. Samsung Galaxy S4?

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
The max seems like a really good contender to the Note 3 but since it has the same processor as the One I wanted to see what people thought of it vs the Gs4? The S4's 1900mhz processor hasn't lacked in performance for me. Wondering if anything will be different between the two in Hp. The Sprint Spark is something im really interested in too cause it seems the Note 3 won't have it while it is a great looking phone too. Comments? :confused:

From my Sammy Galaxy S4 :D

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
The max seems like a really good contender to the Note 3 but since it has the same processor as the One I wanted to see what people thought of it vs the Gs4? The S4's 1900mhz processor hasn't lacked in performance for me. Wondering if anything will be different between the two in Hp. The Sprint Spark is something im really interested in too cause it seems the Note 3 won't have it while it is a great looking phone too. Comments? :confused:

If you had no performance issues with the S4 you probably won't have any with this phone either. Personally I'd go for the Note 3 though, Tri-Band LTE is great but not better than what the N3 has to offer :D

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
If you had no performance issues with the S4 you probably won't have any with this phone either. Personally I'd go for the Note 3 though, Tri-Band LTE is great but not better than what the N3 has to offer :D

Im debating on this as well cause Lte is Pretty solid in my area even though I'm only able to use the 1900mhz one. I get good download speeds so far. So the Note 3 is looking good. :thumbup::D

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Im debating on this as well cause Lte is Pretty solid in my area even though I'm only able to use the 1900mhz one. I get good download speeds so far. So the Note 3 is looking good. :thumbup::D

In my opinion, if size doesn't bother you, the Note 3 is the best phone out right now :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer