HD or non-HD apps?

JohnnyGui

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Hey all!

First of all, sorry if this has already been questioned before around here. I noticed that there are several apps on the Google Play store that also have HD versions of them. Do I need to have the HD version of an app to get the most out of the S4 HD screen or do the non-HD apps also provide sharp images on the screen? This mainly concerns games like Cut the Rope Time Travel since the non-HD version is free. Will the non-HD games suffice regarding sharpness or will it get blurry on the S4?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey all!

First of all, sorry if this has already been questioned before around here. I noticed that there are several apps on the Google Play store that also have HD versions of them. Do I need to have the HD version of an app to get the most out of the S4 HD screen or do the non-HD apps also provide sharp images on the screen? This mainly concerns games like Cut the Rope Time Travel since the non-HD version is free. Will the non-HD games suffice regarding sharpness or will it get blurry on the S4?
If the HD version is available I'd go for the HD verstion, as that will likely be the better looking app on a 720 or 1080p screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall