Developer Options: animation settings

jsbcarman

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
In developer options I turn off animation and phone is fast.but when I use camera the settings change. How can I make them stay at zero?

Posted via Android Central App

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
In developer options I turn off animation and phone is fast.but when I use camera the settings change. How can I make them stay at zero?

I have never heard of, or experienced the animations changing on their own, via using the camera or anything else for that matter.
Mine have been at 0 and stayed at 0 since I altered them when I got my phone in June. So I am not sure what you are doing to cause it
but I am guessing it's got to be an app or possibly form rooting if you did so?

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Yes, the transition animation sets itself back to 1 after using the camera. Idk why. Think it's a 4.3 bug.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

Sanjay Chandra

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Yes, the transition animation sets itself back to 1 after using the camera. Idk why. Think it's a 4.3 bug.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

Yes , Its 4.3 bug which was also present on Note III at first but Samsung fixed it on Note and later pushed a stability update to S4 to fix that issue.

jsbcarman

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
According to my phone it's already up to date. yet it still has this problem.. Very weird

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
According to my phone it's already up to date. yet it still has this problem.. Very weird

I know that you might hate to hear this, but try a factory reset. It should solve your problem if you are fully updated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress