android 4.4.2 system ui fully charged notification sound

AshManMB

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
Why does my phone play music for about 15 seconds when the phone is fully charged? It never did that before?

How the heck do I prevent that, it is annoying at 2,3,4 in the morning when it reaches full charge.

It did not do that before the update, and I cannot find a setting to change it?.

Phone is on stock 4.4.2 and is not rooted and I have no plans to root it.

Should I try to do a system restore? and then see what happens?

I am ok with reinstalling everything. How would I back up my different accounts already setup on the device though, i.e. dropbox etc so I don't have to set them back up.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
What kind of music is it playing? Is it actual music or a notification sound?

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

AshManMB

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
its music It plays the over the horizon ringtone from the phone for about 10-20 seconds. just went through all my ringtones.

How I get the system ui to use something else? at least just a beep or something

It is weird because it always comes on when the notification stating device fully carved comes on. when I look at app info, it shows systemui

I was thinking of trying a factory reset

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Over the horizon is their own song. That segment was probably coded in by Samsung when they developed the ROM.

From a Liquid Nexus 5

gennady1

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys I also have issue with this treble annoying sound water dripping degenerate (crap) sound , Droid calling this System ui sound, I did update my droid to 4.4.3 KitKat os , but still no way to change this crappy sound , can any one help with out rooting the phone

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38