weak reception/no service switches off automatically

sahqib

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I need help recently I dropped my phone on floor s4 stopped working took battery out put it back in tart working for a while but allow of a sudden my reception signal went down and then my phone froze and switched off automatically then I left it switched off for a while and put it back on reception signal was fine for a day whenever the reception signal goes flat it decides to witch off can anyone tell me what I can do to fix this please as soon as possible

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I need help recently I dropped my phone on floor s4 stopped working took battery out put it back in tart working for a while but allow of a sudden my reception signal went down and then my phone froze and switched off automatically then I left it switched off for a while and put it back on reception signal was fine for a day whenever the reception signal goes flat it decides to witch off can anyone tell me what I can do to fix this please as soon as possible

You obviously damaged the Antenna or something of sorts when you dropped it. You can fix it next time by spending $40 bucks on a case so when you drop your phone that doesn't happen.
Otherwise, if you aren't too tech savvy, and based on you posting this, I am guessing you aren't. You can take it to an authorized Samsung repairer. Or call 1-800-Samsung