Galaxy s4 problem charging?

aidopotato

May 14, 2014
Visit site
hye guys im new here so sorry if i posted this in the wrong section, but lately ive had this problem where i plug my phone into the wall charger, but i have to kind of position the end that is plugged into my phone on an angle sort of? anyways i was living with that but now my phone is fully out of batterry and im plugging it in, but it wont charge or turn on! anyone got ideas? btw its not using its original charger - i lost that

Last edited:

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
You need to get hold of the original charger. I'm sure you can get one from a Samsung store or Amazon or eBay.

Posted via Android Central App

aidopotato

May 14, 2014
Visit site
You need to get hold of the original charger. I'm sure you can get one from a Samsung store or Amazon or eBay.

Posted via Android Central App
do you think that'd definitely fix it ? I've tried on other android chargers and still doesn't work. I don't want to waste money on one then find out my whole phones stuffed

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
do you think that'd definitely fix it ? I've tried on other android chargers and still doesn't work. I don't want to waste money on one then find out my whole phones stuffed

Changing charger will help. Use original charger

Press THANK YOU and LIKE button if you gets the answer

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
No problem but do not charge it for a long time. The ampere of charger will be different. You can test it out.

Press THANK YOU and LIKE button if you gets the answer