Move Favorites Tray?

goes211

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Today I have somehow relocated my Favorites Tray to the middle of my Home Page. I don't know how, and I cannot get it to move back down to the bottom of the screen. I press and hold inside the Tray, and it looks like I've selected an app to move and the whole tray looks like it's going to the bottom of the page, but then when I release the app, the tray and apps pop back up to the middle of my screen and sits on top of other apps. It's the same on all the other pages...the tray is sitting smack-dab in the middle of every page.

Any idea how I can correct this? I've tried to Remove the whole tray, but I can only grab one app at a time and remove that app, not the tray itself.

I feel like an android *****. :(

HunniK

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I too have somehow managed to move my favorites tray to the middle of my screen. It is sooo annoying. Can someone please assist us with getting our favorites tray back to the bottom of our screen. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4.

Thank you in advance!

LadyWaterfall

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I just got off a chat with Samsung. We did a soft reset by removing the battery for 30 seconds.
My favorites tray returned to the bottom of the screen. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member