Twitter help please

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Since yesterday for some reason all of my twitter notifications have stopped coming through to my phone. The only notifications I get is if someone follows me but all my other ones don't come through. Normally this sorts itself out & it's back to normal by the end of the day but it's carried on to this day too. I've changed the sync settings to sync every hour to see if that helps. I've also cleared the cashe & data. All my notifications setting are ticked in the twitter app & the settings of my S4. Any idea how to get them back?

Posted via Android Central App

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Done this & shortly after I didn't get a notification from someone I normally get tweets from but I am now getting tweets like I use to. Tomorrow will be the real test as Sundays are normally a bit quiet anyway. Think i had to re authorise my S4 on twitter which is what I did on the app after installing it. Thank you for your help as it seems to be working but will report back tomorrow sometime.

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Well it seems to be working perfectly fine. Woke up this morning & had all my twitter messages I normally have :) thank you very much.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non