The other day, I took my phone in the shower because i had to search something up really quick. It was in the shower for about 5 minutes but the phone never touched direct water. The phone was away from spray of water, but was touched by splashes and things. After I got out I used it and noticed random taps occuring on the phone for no reason. So what I did was put the phone in a bag of rice for about 2 hours. I took the Phone out and then started Charging it. The phone charged very slowly and went down in percentages. And occasionally didnt charge. Help please.
    08-21-2016 09:59 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Just because water wasn't splashing directly on the phone doesn't mean that it was protected from water exposure. A hot shower creates a lot of humidity, and that moisture could have gotten into the phone (especially if there are any preexisting breaks in the integrity). 2 hours in a bag of rice may not have been enough to remove the moisture, and then charging it could have compounded the situation (since charging a phone that has internal moisture can cause more damage). See this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...e-got-wet.html
    08-22-2016 06:19 AM