S5 Active

mustafu

Simply Winning
Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up a S5 Active a few days back. Anyone else using this phone and enjoying it so far?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

JellyJamStudios

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Hey can you screen shot the mountain lake wallpaper on your S5 active and post it here I've been looking for it in 1080p and unfortunately cannot get my hands on the s5 active :p it looks like this.

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• lago (1).jpg
    lago (1).jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 89

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I picked mine up yesterday and am very happy with the choice. Downsized a little from my previous phone but still plenty big enough to get the job done. Love the look and feel of it.

notslow

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Purchased it from at&t without looking into it first. They make you buy the phone now by hiding the cost in your bill for 24 payments. Don't get me wrong, I love the phone but, If I knew I was going to pay full price I would have purchased it from another place with a unlocked bootloader and sim. I upgraded from the Skyrocket with Cyanogenmod 11 and loved flashing new roms. A little disappointed but had root that weekend and used titanium backup to re-install everything from my Skyrocket. Going good so far. Great powerful phone.

Ashley Madison

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know how to by pass the pin code password or switch the phone from media player to media device when plugged into a laptop? I made my pin code while falling asleep and now I cant get into my phone. Im trying to get my pics off of it but for what ever reason its showing up as media player not device and I can not get my pics to transfer over!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38