Sim Unlock?

angelisawesome

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys you might want to take a seat for this. Okay well I have a rooted t-mobile galaxy s5 I was trying to unlock it with a sim unlock code that I was going to buy online. Unfortunately whenever I put my metro pcs sim card in my phone and turn it on, no sim unlock page shows up. I was guessing that meant that my phone was unlocked so i went to apn and put the metro pcs apn and tried to make a call. It said "unregistered on network" no idea what that means so thats where i stand now. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys you might want to take a seat for this. Okay well I have a rooted t-mobile galaxy s5 I was trying to unlock it with a sim unlock code that I was going to buy online. Unfortunately whenever I put my metro pcs sim card in my phone and turn it on, no sim unlock page shows up. I was guessing that meant that my phone was unlocked so i went to apn and put the metro pcs apn and tried to make a call. It said "unregistered on network" no idea what that means so thats where i stand now. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Contact MetroPCS for assistance on connecting this device on their network. Although you may unlock it, Metro may still require the device to be registered with them when activating.

Let us know how it goes.

angelisawesome

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I still havn't finished paying off my phone on T-Mobile though, when I asked they said it had to be payed off. Is there another method of unlocking without paying T-Mobile?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa