How good is the battery life for a heavy user?

CannedBullets

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
So I frequently browse Reddit, make text messages and listen to music. I'll be using the Play Music app when I'm at the gym for up to two hours straight and in my rest periods I'll be browsing Reddit frequently also using an app called Reddit is Fun.

How long would a full charge last me?

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
So I frequently browse Reddit, make text messages and listen to music. I'll be using the Play Music app when I'm at the gym for up to two hours straight and in my rest periods I'll be browsing Reddit frequently also using an app called Reddit is Fun.

How long would a full charge last me?

I start my shift at 6 am and my S5 comes off the charger about 5 AM. I am a HEAVY HEAVY user and by 1 I have about 20 percent left. I carry a spare battery with me and an Anker external battery charger in my go-bag just in case. I text a ton, listen to music throughout the day, browse chrome and a multitude of sights, play games, etc. Brightness is at halfway, NFC is on, bluetooth is on, LTE...

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I will find out tomorrow night during work. :)

Mainly streaming the Penguins & Blue Jackets game. Texting, browsing and listening to music. I work 12 hour shifts.

SHIFT_pro s5

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
My battery life is simply amazing. Of all the smartphones I have used...the S5 battery is by far the very best. I disabled most of the bloatware and apps I don't use.

rnd0209

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Take off charger around 6 am. Heavy use throughout the day especially if I'm in the field. Come home around 7:30 with roughly 30% or more. This phone has the best battery life I've ever had and I've had a Droid Maxx and Note 3. This phone is on par if not better then the battery life on the LG G2.

Posted via Android Central App