share to facebook is missing

mark5019

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
when i look in gallery see photo i click on top the share theres no face book icon twitter and a bunch others but no face book

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Is Facebook installed and logged in? I still have the option on my VZW GS5.

Posted via Android Central App

thejenners

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Commenting on this with the same question.

I went out and used the camera on my new phone, and then tried to share directly to FB. No option to share to FB, just email, cloud, a few I don't recognize, etc. I went to accounts to sync that account, and it appears the only option is to download the app? My old phone (HTC Incredible 2) did not have the app, I just synced the account, and then could share the photos from the gallery.

I'm new to Samsung, is this just something I have to do to, download the app? I'm not hugely eager to do this... But I use my phone to take pictures and then would like to share them better than going online, clicking all the way through to my album and uploading from there, same as from a computer. Plus I didn't have the option to have individual descriptions for each photo unless I loaded them one at a time.

TIA :)

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Commenting on this with the same question.

I went out and used the camera on my new phone, and then tried to share directly to FB. No option to share to FB, just email, cloud, a few I don't recognize, etc. I went to accounts to sync that account, and it appears the only option is to download the app? My old phone (HTC Incredible 2) did not have the app, I just synced the account, and then could share the photos from the gallery.

I'm new to Samsung, is this just something I have to do to, download the app? I'm not hugely eager to do this... But I use my phone to take pictures and then would like to share them better than going online, clicking all the way through to my album and uploading from there, same as from a computer. Plus I didn't have the option to have individual descriptions for each photo unless I loaded them one at a time.

TIA :)

Yes you have to download the app.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
When I click the share button from my gallery facebook shows up fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-11-06-55-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-11-06-55-04.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 17

Flap

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I have the Facebook app installed. Where did share go?

Seems to have disappeared.

How do you correct?

Flap

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
OK, Samsung apps just updated and Facebook share is back.

Shessh, somebody dropped the ball here.

Pamela Frazier

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
OK, Samsung apps just updated and Facebook share is back.

Shessh, somebody dropped the ball here.

ok i dont have a Samsung, i have an LG OPTIMUS, and it is like it disappeared. everything but fb
share? help???

Last edited:

jim smith15

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
I think this is if you dump the dreadful Fb APP & start using mobile Facebook page! Easy answer is just to go to said page & upload your desired pic while page is open! They want you to use the app but its absolutely crap!

hentges

Aug 24, 2017
Visit site
I have the Facebook app installed. Where did share go?

Seems to have disappeared.

How do you correct?

When I click on a picture in my gallery (I want to send the picture to Facebook) the share icon at below the picture does not come up. No icons come up there.