POLL: Black or White Galaxy S5?

Black Or White

• Total voters

SERBDVB

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: POLL: Black or White?

my s4 was white and i think was more for the woman so i give it away to my wife and pick up my self black s5 looks way better then white one

S5_GJH

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site

Black.

I'm male, it had to be black.

White is for females.

Posted via Android Central App

ziva2006

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

Lol. The wife and I got one of each. I took the black, she took the white. Their might be some truth to the responses above.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site

I'm a girl and I got the black! I was leaning towards the white until I got in store and was able to play with them both. Maybe I'm crazy, but the black felt different then the white. And I've had nothing but white phones for a while now, minus my little month stint with the Moto X, and the black is a nice change. Now the task is to find a case I like...

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site

White to match my Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition tablet :)

Wish I could decide on a case. I want something clear that shows the back but with some color along the sides and a glass screen protector.
I had one picked out, Spigen, but I've read some people say it's not snug enough.

61GCDNjky3L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

bigmatt503

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site

Oh wow!! I debated this same question at best buy.. First black then I decided on white.... Only because I've never owned a white phone... White=woman's phone? Who would of thought :)
I still have a week left of return time left!
I DO like the white

Sent from Portland Oregon using my Samsung galaxy s5 on Verizon

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

I went with Black. I'm a lady who can't do white phones. Lol

Posted via Android Central App

Christina Evans1

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site

I have that case from Spigen and I really like it for the reason you are looking at it. I originally got a white s5, but then held a black in store and exchanged it. The back of the black felt a lot nicer for some reason

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

Christina Evans1

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site

White to match my Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition tablet :)

Wish I could decide on a case. I want something clear that shows the back but with some color along the sides and a glass screen protector.
I had one picked out, Spigen, but I've read some people say it's not snug enough.

View attachment 116335

I have that case from Spigen and I really like it for the reason you are looking at it. I originally got a white s5, but then held a black in store and exchanged it. The back of the black felt a lot nicer for some reason

Lynx

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site

I guess I should have voted also. I am a guy and I originally had white, I love the design on the front, not sure why but I thought it was awesome. However I had many issues with my original phone and had to swap it out. The guy gave me the option for black and white, I went with black the second time and I am happy I did. I can see the LED indicator much better.

Plus my iPhone 5s is white/gold so I can always switch it up if I want lol.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site

Well I just bought it for $11.99 from ebay. Love the color and minimalist look. Hope mine fits tighter than some that have complained about it. Wish they had more colors. Would love a soft pink one too.

Dubg

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

I got black and my wife got white. I just can't see myself with a white phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

felyke

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

Mine is black. I feel like the white one gives the illusion of bigger bezels.

Sent from my SM-G900P using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87