more battery issues

acclaim99

May 4, 2011
Visit site
So my S5 used to fast charge (90 mins full charge), now I can only charge at 450mA, and my battery barely makes it through a work day.

The charger has that spot near the usb that Is bent and showing... Dunno if that's the problem, or is the battery messed up, or do I need a reset?

--
Copied off my fb. But it seems to have started around the time when I used , not the full size charger, just the one that plugs in the right.

Although. I got a text I used 90% of my data in 5 days. Not touching my phone. Email used like .70 of a gb somehow.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
So my S5 used to fast charge (90 mins full charge), now I can only charge at 450mA, and my battery barely makes it through a work day.

The charger has that spot near the usb that Is bent and showing... Dunno if that's the problem, or is the battery messed up, or do I need a reset?

--
Copied off my fb. But it seems to have started around the time when I used , not the full size charger, just the one that plugs in the right.

Although. I got a text I used 90% of my data in 5 days. Not touching my phone. Email used like .70 of a gb somehow.

Well, do one thing remove the battery put it over to the flat surface try spinning it, if the battery spins means it's swollen and needs replacement but if it doesn't then try going onto the setting>battery and check which application is draining most of your battery. and do one more thing read about the "What sucks your Android battery?" This will help you in understanding the reason behind the excessive battery usage.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member