Hangouts or Samsung native SMS

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: hangouts or samsung native sms

The person on the other end gets the picture so that's a positive. I wonder if it's a size issue?

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Re: hangouts or samsung native sms

I think you can't see the picture when you send it

Posted via the Android Central App

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
After the new update from AT&T yesterday I tried Hangouts again and this time was able to get the embedded picture to stay in place. I think I'll play with Hangouts for a bit and see what it can do.

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
After the new update from AT&T yesterday I tried Hangouts again and this time was able to get the embedded picture to stay in place. I think I'll play with Hangouts for a bit and see what it can do.

Good to hear seems that carrier issue nit hangouts

Posted via the Android Central App

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
I've gone back to the stock messenger. Both Hangouts and AT&T Messages are to cumbersome for me. I text mostly with my kids so too sophisticated a system really isn't needed. However, that said it's much easier to pick up the phone and call.:rolleyes::confused:

dovedescent7

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
sorry to rehash old thread but i need some expertise and everyone over at xda is too cool to actually answer anything anymore

I would like to use hangouts for my gvoice phone number AND use samsung messaging for a different number (my personal)

Is there a way to use hangouts, and use another messaging app for a different #?

If i select Hangouts as main, then when i go back to samsung messaging,samsung keeps asking me to make it default!!!.. major pain in ****!!

fyi this is an s5 g900t unlocked-carrier and rooted...

any way to use two message/sms apps?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress