One Day Only Sale On Samsung Class 10 Micro SD Cards 32/64GB ($14.99/$29.99)

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Good find, but sigh..... I would have to buy something else to get the "free shipping" even if I bought the 64 gB version.

ashleymcguffries90

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I posted this yesterday about the 16 gob being on sale. Now the 32 gb is on sale. Now I wonder should I go back and exchange since I took back a sandisk for a samsung.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I posted this yesterday about the 16 gob being on sale. Now the 32 gb is on sale. Now I wonder should I go back and exchange since I took back a sandisk for a samsung.

Necessities would answer that for you ;). If you need a large card, the price is right

Posted via Android Central App

ashleymcguffries90

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
DOTD 20140824 - Best Buy

Thought if any of you are looking for a good OEM micro-SD card you may want to jump on this. Sale ends at 12:00 tonight though.

If you have your receipt then you have to worries. The price for the 64GB is awesome as well.
Ok I hope they won't give me too much trouble & yes the 64 gb isn't bad either. I just don't have a lot of money right now.

ashleymcguffries90

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I feel ya there, but if you can swing the 32GB for the same price, that's a win-win. If you don't do it, you'll kick yourself later. Lol
I'm going to go back and get the 32 gb for the same price. Hopefully they won't give me any trouble since all best buys scan your id for what I don't know.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to go back and get the 32 gb for the same price. Hopefully they won't give me any trouble since all best buys scan your id for what I don't know.

Yeah, that torks me off too. They didn't ask for my ID to take my money so why ask when I have my receipt? I know it has to do with fraudulent returns but if I have my receipt there is no fraudulent return.

ashleymcguffries90

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, that torks me off too. They didn't ask for my ID to take my money so why ask when I have my receipt? I know it has to do with fraudulent returns but if I have my receipt there is no fraudulent return.
They did let me exchange for the 32 gb very happy that they did let me exchange and thanks to the OP for posting this fabulous deal!

akutch34

Trusted Member
May 26, 2011
Visit site
This was awesome! Thanks so much for the heads up! I've been waiting for the 64 gig to go on sale for a long time now and since I can order and just pick up in store there's no shipping! Even better... kudos my friend!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress