zedge notifications

imhipper

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Open app > If the menu doesn't automatically open then open it by hitting the 3 dashes on the top left > select My Downloads > Notifications > hit the 3 dots on the top right Select Items then make the selections you want to delete. If you are deleting a notification that you have set you might want to check to make sure it gets replaced by the default or change it to the one you like.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I got to the part where the notifications appear. How do I select the ones that I want to delete and then how do I delete them. Thanks for your help.

Posted via the Android Central App

imhipper

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
When you get to the list of notifications then hit the 3 dots on the top right corner of the app screen, SELECT ITEMS should appear then hit that. A task bar will appear with a check mark and a trash can icon at the top of app screen then select the items you want to delete and a green check should appear by what you hit. When you are done selecting the items to be deleted then hit the trash can icon.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Thanks again for your help. I do not have 3 dots on the (right) corner of my screen. what am I doing wrong?

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Thanks again for your help. I do not have 3 dots on the (right) corner of my screen. what am I doing wrong?

Anytime you are asked to select the 3 dots and they do NOT appear, then you need to remember to do a Long Press on the Double Menu button (lower left corner of phone). That brings up the menu 99% of the time. IF the app developer adhered to Android specifications.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
You are on to something. It wasn't exactly like you described but I noticed that there was a selection for selecting all or selecting off. I noticed there was a icon on the right hand corner of each notification. Clicking on the delete icon at the top of the screen, deleted the notifications that had been marked for deletion. Thanks so much for your help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch