Dropbox

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
So with every purchase as far as I know of a Samsung phone, you get a certain amount of Dropbox space for free for two years. Well I used it first on the s3. So now my two years is up...is there anyway to add the two years from buying the s4 and then s5 onto your account to keep the extra space for free onto your first account or do you have to make a new one each time? Sorry if this was already posted.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
So with every purchase as far as I know of a Samsung phone, you get a certain amount of Dropbox space for free for two years. Well I used it first on the s3. So now my two years is up...is there anyway to add the two years from buying the s4 and then s5 onto your account to keep the extra space for free onto your first account or do you have to make a new one each time? Sorry if this was already posted.
I believe it will just add to your existing. If I remember correctly setting up my wife's Note 4 and her free Dropbox promotional space it gives you a checklist of 7 options to perform. 5 of the 7 must be completed to get the promotional Dropbox space. So skip the " create a dropbox account " and go after the other options. Should work...

Now that I think about it she had this same account and promotional space with her S3 and now again got the 48 GB free space w/ her Note 4.

Tomcat31b

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Didn't work for me When got my S5 it would only let me use my existing account ( with no extra space) or create a new one. My space shrank after my two years from activation with my S3 but as a good will they did give me 4gb of space which I've just increased another gig buy trialing mailbox.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch