07-10-2016 03:33 AM
57 123
tools
    don't know if this will work on the S5 - i use an app called deepsleep battery...in the settings portion, you can choose notifications that will notify you when the battery is low, and when it is fully charged. i had this since kitkat...and it seems to override the regular settings of the S4...

go to the app, upper right side click on the 3 dots, choose settings, notifications and sounds, then scroll down...you can turn it off, or choose a tone that is actually quite pleasing...
    07-13-2015 08:52 AM
    This worked for me. Thank you eusblh.

Within Tasker:
    +Event: Power, Battery Full
    +Action: Display, System Lock
    +Action: Alert, Popup (Title=Tasker, Text=Fully Charged)

I have other settings to disable the sound/vibrate, so that isn't a problem. But the banner partially hides my night clock (and wakes me up with the white light).
    I found that locking the screen dismisses the banner.
    So, I use "tasker" to automatically lock the screen when Battery Full. But, since that turns off the screen too, I then use tasker to initiate a pop-up notification that turns the screen back on again. The pop-up notification auto-disappears after x seconds. Another Android setting controls whether screens turn on when notifications are recieved.

Other Settings:
    In Android "Settings", "Sound and notification", "While locked": select "Show all content", or "Hide sensitive content", as long as NOT selected: "Do not show notifications".

I use "Night Clock" to show a clock on my phone all night long. I'm sure other clocks and displays can be used.
    In the "Night Clock" settings, I have checked "Bypass Lock Screen". This makes sure the clock displays all night, even when locked.
    07-27-2015 07:53 AM
    I, like many people, charge my mobile beside my bed at night, this darn annoying 'battery full' notification wakes me up in the middle of the night even if my phone us face down. I may have to move my SIM from my Galaxy S5 into my cruddy Huawei phone if this freckin annoyance persists. Think for a second Samsung!!

My contract is up soon anyway, so I might just get an Apple or Microsoft phone.
    03-21-2016 03:00 PM
    I, like many people, charge my mobile beside my bed at night, this darn annoying 'battery full' notification wakes me up in the middle of the night even if my phone us face down. I may have to move my SIM from my Galaxy S5 into my cruddy Huawei phone if this freckin annoyance persists. Think for a second Samsung!!

My contract is up soon anyway, so I might just get an Apple or Microsoft phone.
    Are you using the original stock Samsung charger that came with your phone?
    03-21-2016 04:20 PM
    Solved: Buy a different make of phone, Apple or Microsoft. This pointless feature is really annoying me, so much so that I am going to get a new (different make) phone. All Samsung had to do was provide us with an option to turn this crud on or off, but no, Samsung is/are like a bull in a china shop when it comes to development.
    03-26-2016 08:23 AM
    I hereby curse the Id*ot who designed and developed this alert of battery full charge to get more sleepless all their lifetime. They seems to have no common sense that around 95% of people who charge only in night get disturbed by this id*ot annoying idea. Some andiod samsung mobile like mine neither have block mode or any other alternative to switch off this battery full charge alert
    04-19-2016 02:40 AM
    Looked for a solution, but being frustrated with not being able to find anything that I liked, decided to investigate myself and there is a simple solution. For lollipop, head to settings, 'Sounds and notifications', scroll down and select 'Do not disturb' ,'Enable as scheduled' select days and start and end times. If you still want calls / alarms etc - select 'Allow exceptions' and select your exceptions. This solution works a treat and doesn't need yet another app.
    07-10-2016 03:33 AM
57 123