New feature

Brian_Blaire

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Okay, I had this phone for almost a year already and I always find new things I can do with my phone that I never knew of before. Not sure if you guys knew this one already, but you can actually adjust the scrubbing rate while seeking in a song.

Posted via the Samsung Galaxy S5

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-20-14-19-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-20-14-19-02.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 126

TimmyTwo2

May 19, 2011
Visit site
why doesnt my music have the bubbles effect like the one in the picture above?

Posted via the Android Central App

Thinking that is on his lock screen and he doesn't have security or he has the on body setting turned on. My lock screen has bubbles if I pull it from my pocket with on body detection.

Red08

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
Scrubbing rate

Okay, I had this phone for almost a year already and I always find new things I can do with my phone that I never knew of before. Not sure if you guys knew this one already, but you can actually adjust the scrubbing rate while seeking in a song.

Posted via the Samsung Galaxy S5

How do I get rid of it? It won't stop , I'm trying to listen to to my music and it just keep skipping

Ben Lewis2

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site
I was getting rid of a mark on me screen whilst i was on music player and if you scroll up and down on the time length of the song then it came up saying scroll up to change scrubbing rate. Thats how i found it out pal. But i dont know what it means haha

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87