How do I best group message on Android?

A

AC Question

How to best group message on Android

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 and am currently using the standard messages app that comes on the phone. I can be apart of group messages with other phones, iPhones included, however it slows down my phone tremendously and creates a huge lag, causing it to take awhile to receive each message when they are sent. This messaging app seems to originally have been the best one to use to be able to be apart of group messages as handcent required an addon that was difficult to use and the verizon message sent my replies to each individual user versus in their group chat format. Is there a way around this or a way to improve this functionality? I have convinced a lot of friends to use GroupMe but I feel as if there has to be a better way to make this work without my phone going on the brink of imploding with each group text received.

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: How to best group message on Android

I am not sure what add on you needed for Handscent, I successfully used that and Verizon messages. Was the box for group messages checked on both apps. I am currently successfully using Textra.

Posted via the Android Central App