Broken screen, how to back up contacts?

steve1279

May 25, 2014
Visit site
The screen on my phone is broke, will not turn on and has several cracks in it. It's my fault from slamming it down in a fit of anger. The phone power's on as I feel it vibrate and led lights up, just the screen is black. I need to back up my contacts that i have. I've already gone onto verizon's site and the cloud hasn't been updated since this phone was replaced in september and i've added alot of new contacts since. What can I do to get those new contacts backed up?

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
The screen on my phone is broke, will not turn on and has several cracks in it. It's my fault from slamming it down in a fit of anger. The phone power's on as I feel it vibrate and led lights up, just the screen is black. I need to back up my contacts that i have. I've already gone onto verizon's site and the cloud hasn't been updated since this phone was replaced in september and i've added alot of new contacts since. What can I do to get those new contacts backed up?

You can installed Samsung Smart Switch on a computer and plug the phone in and back up that way.
OR you could get an HDMI cable and connect to a TV which would be your screen and turn on your back up via gmail

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95