Memory card to smartphone

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Is there a way to get photos on a memory card, from a camera, transferred to a smartphone. I'll probably need an adapter that will plug into smartphone. Your suggestions please.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Lollipop 5.0 Verizon

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Plug the card into something - the phone, an OTG cable connected to the phone, a computer - and copy the pictures using a file manager (Explorer, in Windows, is a file manager).

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Plug the card into something - the phone, an OTG cable connected to the phone, a computer - and copy the pictures using a file manager (Explorer, in Windows, is a file manager).

The camera memory card and the smartphone is the only devices I have available. I don't have access to a computer. Thanks.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Lollipop 5.0 Verizon

can3gxw

Trusted Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
The camera memory card and the smartphone is the only devices I have available.

Then your answer is no. It's not possible.

You must have other equipment, or access to something that will take both cards. If you do not have access to a computer, you will need to buy an OTG cable, and a USB adapter for your memory card. Then you can plug that into your phone and transfer your photos over.

Or take everything to a computer shop/Best Buy/etc... and pay for them to do it for you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer