S6 active vs G4 speed test

Photon4glover

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Do you feel that one screen is better than another? What about the camera?
The screen between S6 and G4 is strictly personal preference. I don't care what specs say the screens are both amazing the S6 is slightly brighter however the G4 is bright enough for direct sunlight. I prefer S6 in terms of color but prefer G4's extra .4in of screen on an almost identical size phone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

jsabo

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
You need to get T-Mobile to send you a check, you sold a G4 for them last night :) Very happy so far, absolutely love that the camera has a manual focus option. I probably would have bought immediately had I realized that tidbit.

dingyibvs

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
The screen between S6 and G4 is strictly personal preference. I don't care what specs say the screens are both amazing the S6 is slightly brighter however the G4 is bright enough for direct sunlight. I prefer S6 in terms of color but prefer G4's extra .4in of screen on an almost identical size phone

I think both those points are purely personal preference. The difference in color between the G4 and the S6 to me is huge. The S6's screen is simply in a class of its own. I also have small hands, so the S6 Active, which is like the S6 with a very protective slim case, is perfect for me, whereas the G4 with a case is just too big.

Photon4glover

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I think both those points are purely personal preference. The difference in color between the G4 and the S6 to me is huge. The S6's screen is simply in a class of its own. I also have small hands, so the S6 Active, which is like the S6 with a very protective slim case, is perfect for me, whereas the G4 with a case is just too big.
I know which is why I said that

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I just took back my G4 to AT&T and picked up an S6 Active, I haven't owned a Samsung phone since the Note II, I'm really kind of enjoying the S6, everything seems to be working fine, I haven't had any lag, or hang ups, the screen is pretty good, the camera is more than enough for what I use it for, and thanks to the bigger battery I make it through the day without worrying about what's on or running. I bought this Friday for a work phone and haven't picked up my Nexus 6 since Saturday. Definitely not getting rid of the Nexus but I'm pretty impressed with this phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I also have small hands, so the S6 Active, which is like the S6 with a very protective slim case, is perfect for me, whereas the G4 with a case is just too big.

That's part of the reason why I returned the G4. I had a hard time reaching the left side of the screen with just one hand. I had to use two hands most of the time.