Looking for close up picts of silver g9287 my g928c no sam pay!

kuhns787

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Okay so I tried to download Samsung Pay on my White Samsung G928C and it said device not supported. I have about had it with this version of Edge+ with the freezing issue and screen scratches. I am thinking about getting a g9287 but I can't seem to find it in white. I saw the thread with the side by side of the silver and gold ones together but it really doesn't show very well how the phones look and I don't think any carriers in the usa have any silver that I can go look at or do they? If anyone get post some good close ups of a edge or edge+ in silver so I can see what the color looks like I would really appreciate it. I can swap out my phone for another white one on Monday but not sure that is what I want to do if I can't get Samsung Pay. Guess I am being really picky but don't want to swap it out and have the same issues.

anon(1463213)

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
That's strange, I didn't think Samsung Pay was restricted by the device number. I figured as long as you were on an approved US carrier you were a go?

kuhns787

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
It told me device not suppored. Either way Expansys has been great an is going to swap me for a g9287 in silver and upgrade my shipping back.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo