How can I unlock my Galaxy S6 Plus Edge when I can't remember my email password?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AC Question

How can i unlock my galaxy 6s plus edge when i can't remember my email password?

Phone has reset to factory setting, but I can't remember my email password.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: How can i unlock my galaxy 6s plus edge when i can't remember my email password?

Welcome to Android Central! This is Google's Factory Reset Protection feature. If you do an unauthorized factory reset (i.e., you don't remove your Google account prior to the factory reset), then you have to enter that Google account's password after the factory reset is done. You don't remember the password to your primary Google account?

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Re: How can i unlock my galaxy 6s plus edge when i can't remember my email password?

Unless you "remember your password", you are SOL. FRP if there to help combat phone theft. I call BS here. If it really was YOUR phone, you could go online and reset your password. My bet is the phone isn't yours.

jexx

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site

Unless you "remember your password", you are SOL. FRP if there to help combat phone theft. I call BS here. If it really was YOUR phone, you could go online and reset your password. My bet is the phone isn't yours.

You'll have to deal with Google to get your account back, if it is indeed yours, good luck.....

Status
Not open for further replies.