How can i turn my phone back on?

A

AC Question

I have s6 edge plus and one second it's working perfectly fine, the next it's completely black. The only thing that's working is the red led light that won't stop blinking. I have tried all the button combinations to turn it back on and it still won't work. I even tried different chargers and outlets. Plus my mom does not have time to go to the carrier store anytime soon. Is there anyway else I can reboot it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Plug it into a wall outlet and let it charge for at least 4 hours, undisturbed. Then press and hold Power for at least 15-20 seconds. If it doesn't turn on, try booting into Recovery: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-21095. If that doesn't work, then it may be a hardware failure--contact Samsung if it's still under warranty.

smhism

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Mine did this a few days ago minus the blinking red led. It was just completely dead (after only an hour or so off the charger, so it wasn't the battery). I held down all buttons at one time, home, volume -/+, and power and it finally flashed and started doing something. That something apparently was a factory reset. I've had no problem since.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty