No Agenda view?

orangemartini

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
I didn't notice that, but you're right. They made a big deal about de-cluttering all the bazillions of different settings the galaxy line used to have, but in the process, they have taken quite a bit away. Annoying, I personally liked all the settings because I want to tinker and customize like crazy.

13ringinheat

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Coming from the HTC one m7 i was disappointed by this as well. I had to download a separate app from the play store to compensate for this absence.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Didn't know this. My first android device in years(S6)arrives soon to. I always used the agenda view as my default. Hopefully there's a good app solution in the store. I'm beginning to learn there is a lot of changes since I was last with an android device.

ambrodsky

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
If you tap on the day of the month in the month view, it shows the agenda view at the bottom. I thought it was gone too, but then I stumbled on this.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Is there no longer an Agenda view using the stock Samsung Calendar? I see year, month, day and task.

At the bottom of the screen (right above the home button), you should see a little line. tap & hold that and scroll up to get agenda. go up again and you get weekly schedule.

13ringinheat

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
At the bottom of the screen (right above the home button), you should see a little line. tap & hold that and scroll up to get agenda. go up again and you get weekly schedule.

Are you referring to the actual calendar app or are you talking about the calendar widget??