ATNT 100Gb onedrive

robbz94

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
so I have the GS6 edge on ATNT and like everyone knows atnt and verizon are not doing the onedrive bundle...
However yesterday I got a notification from onedrive it's self saying to claim my 100Gb since I have the galaxy s6..
Not to sure if anyone else experienced it but I have an extra 100 gigs

Posted via the Android Central App

ibuyufo

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I have the AT&T galaxy s6 edge. I downloaded the one drive app today and signed in to it. IT offered the 100 gb extra storage space and I hit ok. Sure enough 100 gb of space was added to my one drive account.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
It seems MS & Samsung are arranging to go around the carriers on this one since they as usual pulled anything out that THEY didn't profit from, grrrrr.

Kyle Tate

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
So I downloaded and opened the app and at first I thought I was as lucky as everyone else to get 100 gigs. As soon as I hit "Apply 100 GB Samsung offer" it spins for a little bit like it's going to end the little gray box at the bottom comes up and says the free storage could not be applied at this time, check your settings or please go to settings to try again. Nothing, nada.

Kyle Tate

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
So I downloaded and opened the app and at first I thought I was as lucky as everyone else to get 100 gigs. As soon as I hit "Apply 100 GB Samsung offer" it spins for a little bit like it's going to end the little gray box at the bottom comes up and says the free storage could not be applied at this time, check your settings or please go to settings to try again. Nothing, nada.

That was strange! I downloaded the app for the computer to get as much storage space as I could, and didn't realize that I already had 30 gigs from doing a couple of things and then I noticed I had 130 gigs!! Now one rule could be a post everything that isn't working on here and it will eventually work. :)

The other is actually a true decision I have to make which is do I use One Drive or Google Drive?? Google Drive is free and lots of space, not 130 gigs but it could be if I want to pay $1.99 per month, or use One Drive for two years with the 130. Besides just a place to store things and access them is there any difference that people notice practically? Without getting into the whole android/Apple/Google/debate about which one is friendlier. Just curious if one is laid out a little better. It seems to me that Google Drive works just like Windows Explorer. I create folders, I list them, I drop and drag one I want. One Drive looks like it has also lot more going on that sometimes I don't want. Outlook, One Note, other odd and unfamiliar things.