Is glare an issue for you?

shadow82x

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
I see so many people complaining about glare, however I haven't noticed any major problems using this in direct sunlight. Is glare something that bothers you on your S6 edge?

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
I think the glare issue is way over exaggerated. I have no issues at all indoors and outdoors with my edge.

Posted via the Android Central App

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Not for me. I didn't even notice it until reviewers began complaining about it.

Sent from my Galaxy S6 Edge via the Uncarrier

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
None here. Honestly it's starting to seem like all these "reviewers" just parrot each others comments. The only person I even listen to now is Flossy Carter because I know he won't bull**** me. Between the glare, battery life complaints and the Edge being uncomfortable to hold, I've lost faith in them. No logical person should compare the battery life of the S6 (Edge) to the Note 4. It's not like the batteries are the same damn size. And besides of course there will be glare if you're using it under the 10 lights you have set up to film your review!

dtblair24

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
The glare is not that bad for me. Like someone else mentioned the type of lighting definitely makes it worse. I think a lot of things get exaggerated. I did not buy this originally just because of reviews, but when I gave it a chance, the issues they mentioned were non issues for me

Karin Fletcher

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
Non issues for me at all. Sometimes the only issue is getting used to a new phone, in my case from apple to android! I love this phone and I'm getting used to it! If the glare is bothersome ( not for me) you might want to try a glare free screen protector. Surely there is something like that out there!

Rohith K

May 6, 2015
Visit site
No glare issues.

I think people who see it under direct sunlight see reflections on the edges so they feel like they are missing a lot of the info which is irrelevant to me cuz its just a few millimeters

estebancam

May 7, 2010
Visit site
No glare issues.

I think people who see it under direct sunlight see reflections on the edges so they feel like they are missing a lot of the info which is irrelevant to me cuz its just a few millimeters

THIS.

I think what people are complaining about it the edge glare. It is definitely there, but it is not bothersome at all. The screen works great in direct sunlight.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member