Security notice

el_pilota

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

I have same issue here. Tried to find the package disabler apk but could not find it anywhere! Can someone post the link or message me the link please?
This error is really frustrating!

Thanks in advance!

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

thank you for replying but unfortunately an error of "We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server." come up. :(

Sorry el_pilota...

I think the app was removed in your country then... I tried to download the apk but no avail.
See if you can find a similar app on the playstore.
I've searched a bit and this is what I think might help:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inkwired.hideapps
If it doesn't, find the package disabler file online. It should be there somewhere...
Sorry if I can't help you completely...

TaRT zKie

Banned
May 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi el_pilota,

Package Disabler in Gplay was removed...try to search in google then install it. Just follow my instruction on my previous reply.

2. And if you don't want to root your phone this is the simplest way to disable the "Security Log Agent"
First install "Package Disabler" Package Disabler (Google Play Store) after installing Search Security Log Agent and thick to disable.

el_pilota

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi Lourens

Thank you for your reply! I downloaded the one you suggested but could not find the Security Log Agent. I will keep looking and hopefully will find it somewhere.

robav

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I had something similar pop up a few weeks after I got my S6 Edge. I can't recall what the pop ups were, but the kept coming up, despite my having said no to them...I believe they were supposedly updates to the phone. I finally got fed up with it and contacted both Sprint and Samsung. In the end, I had to wipe the phone clean and start over. I made sure not to install any further apps than the ones I already knew weren't issues. Problem has been solved, ever since. I believe it was some app I got from Google Play that must have actually be malware.

el_pilota

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I managed to download it but after I set the app as "administrator", an error comes up of failed registration (something to do with not able to connect to the ospolice servers)

It is really getting up my nerves! Is it possible to download the latest firmware 5.1.1 and install it manually? I constantly check for any updates and the phone sais I am up to date (current firmware installed is Lollipop 5.0.2). Is there a way how to know when will my phone be able to get the update? Maybe an official website where you type the IMEI of the phone and it tells you approximately when I can expect the update (if anything of the sort exists)?

I have also tried to install the software via Smart Switch but the program sais the same, I'm up to date.

This is my first android phone and it is looking like a bad move already! :(

Thank you for your help in advance!

Andrew Eszes

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
Just got my S6 Edge and the Unauthorized Actions message was driving me nuts. The Package Disabler app has certainly worked and here in New Zealand it was $1.75... well worth it and thanks again.

HaseebImran

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
I am receiving the same notice on my phone fron the first day...May be there some probkem with Samsung knox.But i want to ask i have no option of software updates in the settings...And i want to update it desperate and officialy?

TaRT zKie

Banned
May 25, 2015
Visit site
I am receiving the same notice on my phone fron the first day...May be there some probkem with Samsung knox.But i want to ask i have no option of software updates in the settings...And i want to update it desperate and officialy?
Hi Haseeb,

This issue is already fix on the updated, try to uPdate your software! btw what is your current software?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hina Khan18

Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
Hey can u plz help me how to flash phone before Rooting. And how to make backup of ROM. And how to root. And how to use Titanum backup after rooting. Plz

Badmaw

Apr 15, 2019
Visit site
So as late as this will be i still have to say it does happen years later, if none of the above works which it should
Download-NCleaner to block notifications and if u play around with it a little you are able to block the actual app from being up top as well. i literally only see the notifications i want with this app. a must for clearing out garbage that comes up. no hassle and its free 100% free none of the other apps seem to work without root. this one is great

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress