Why do Front Video Recordings play upside down + Video/Audio recordings out of sync?

bumstah

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Front Video Recording plays upside down + Video/Audio recordings out of sync

Hello I just received my S6 Edge a few days ago and it's a great phone. However I have noticed a problem when I record videos with the front camera. The video will record fine but the playback will cause the video to play upside down. I have tried recording the video with the native camera app, Google's camera app and another app but no luck. Thankfully when I send the video files to others they said it plays right-side up.

It's odd because when I record videos in Snapchat and preview it before posting, the video also plays correctly at right-side up.

In addition I have noticed the front and back camera records the video out of sync with audio. I notice like a 1-second delay when playing back videos. Minor things but a little frustrating. Should I take it back to the ATT store?

bumstah

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Re: Front Video Recording plays upside down + Video/Audio recordings out of sync

Is the video/audio sync a non-issue for other owners? Trying to see if my product is defective.