Syncing S Planner with Gmail and other people

DWhitt1981

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
Right, first things first, I have been an iPhone user since the 3GS and recently decided I wanted a change and so have gone for the S6 Edge.

My partner got the S5, last year, after having only iPhones too. One of the things we liked was the facility to share a calendar that we could both populate in near enough real-time.

I've set my phone up with my google/gmail account and all works fine in terms of the play store, picking up e-mails etc etc. What I cannot work out is how to sync my gmail calendar so that it shows in my S Planner. Don't get me wrong, I know how to actually find the option to force a sync and I've done all that. I have also gone on various tech sites and other forums to get advice but none of it seems to work. Entries I make on the gmail calender on an actual 'puter don't show in S Planner or vice versa and that's before we get to trying to share a calendar that both my partner and I can use.

In summary I would like to know the following:
- How to make my gmail calendar show in S-Planner and have entries show on S Planner and gmail on a PC.

- How to share a calendar and have that calendar show in my S Planner and my partners.

Many thanks in advance.