Samsung Galaxy S6 Best Buy Pre Order Deal and Dates.

kcguy76

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I trust you since I was told same thing but they expect them to arrive tonight or early morning. But they told me to come in the morning

Oh, it gets better...I just called the 877 number. Now I'm getting a different story from them. "Your charger will be ready for pick-up tomorrow, but not your phone"....I keep hearing different stories from these guys. Banging my head against the wall for ordering through BB. I'll just show up in the morning and we shall see what happens.

bgsanti

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Don't know if it makes a difference but ordered from BB Mobile store. No email. Called. They told me to just come in with pre order receipt. Lol. Doesn't sound very comforting. 😢

zeezz

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Got email for charger, not for phone. called my best buy (Dublin, CA) and they said they have not received any AT&T S6s. Why did I fall for the free charger, and forget all of the bad experiences I've had at BB? Just do a google for Note 4 preorders at Best Buy and you'll see plenty of disappointed people. I'm getting ready for other options tomorrow. It seems that my upgrade eligibility is still there so probably will try another store (AT&T, Target, Costco, etc.) in the morning.

kcguy76

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Got email for charger, not for phone. called my best buy (Dublin, CA) and they said they have not received any AT&T S6s. Why did I fall for the free charger, and forget all of the bad experiences I've had at BB? Just do a google for Note 4 preorders at Best Buy and you'll see plenty of disappointed people. I'm getting ready for other options tomorrow. It seems that my upgrade eligibility is still there so probably will try another store (AT&T, Target, Costco, etc.) in the morning.

I'm with you. I'm not counting on Best Buy tomorrow...........

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Same here, still havent received mine
The BB lady when I called said if you don't get the email, just go in the store with your order number and they will have it.
She told me the reason they might not have sent the email is because its still in the back of the warehouse and they have not set them up for handing out yet

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
The BB lady when I called said if you don't get the email, just go in the store with your order number and they will have it.
She told me the reason they might not have sent the email is because its still in the back of the warehouse and they have not set them up for handing out yet

That makes sense, but is terrible customer service.

Posted via Android Central App

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Same here they told me exactly same thing and keep telling me to just go in and they will have it ready.

scpmp803

May 18, 2010
Visit site
No email. Im just going to go up there in the morning. Worst thing they can tell me is "come back another time" *shrug*.

This will definitely be my first and LAST time preordering anything through BestBuy. A free charger is not worth not knowing where my $300+ device is and when i'll receive it. If I would've just ordered through AT&T i'd have my phone in hand by now smh.

beatsandlife

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
How likely will we be able to get one? The paperwork does say it doesn't guarantee a device. Kinda worries me

Posted via the Android Central App

bmanzella527

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Dear Scott,

Your reserved order will be ready for pickup on Friday, April 10, 2015 at
GREENVILLE SC.

To make sure everything gets to its rightful owner, we'll need to see:
1. Your state-issued photo ID
2. The order number listed below or a copy of this e-mail

When you come to pick up your order:
• Go to the Best Buy Mobile department.
• Plan for 30 minutes when picking up your mobile device, because we'll activate it and make sure you walk out with it working.
• If the mobile device is attached to a plan, the person named on the plan must be present at pickup.

*Also important: We'll have your order waiting for you until Saturday, April 11, 2015. After that, we will cancel your order.

Yes I got the email, Do I still want this Phone??

Lmao.. I work at that store in Greenville. .... I organized the S6s and I saw your S6... I actually held your phone and labeled it lol... I also called you.

ripewithdecay

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
My order updated from verified payment to "preparing order". I'm happy to see something changing. (Verizon s6, ship to home)

Posted via Android Central App