Has there been any real sightings of the 128GB S6?

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered a 128GB Edge on 4/1 and it is scheduled to arrive tomorrow 4/6. I got my 64GB model two days after pre-orders started.

DuStU

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone from Tmobile gotten the regular S6 128gig? I ordered mine on the 30th and it still hasn't been in stock yet to ship. Just curious if anyone is getting it before the 13th through 27th suggested ship date. I'm stuck in processing purgatory! LoL

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I spent an hour at AT&T tonight to return my 128GB Edge, the grip is just too odd for me. So of course you can't pre-order, but Best Buy told me they would pre-order an S6 128GB so I was planning on returning my S6 Edge but I can't since its not available for pre-order. What they did was note my account and the Manager gave me his card and said once its available I can bring mine in (unused) and they will exchange it then with no issues. So my S6 Edge 128GB is sitting in its box on call forwarding to my crappy work phone iPhone 4S for now :( that is until the ZenFone 2 arrives then I will be rocking that until my S6 128GB arrives. So I will get some real hands on time with the ZenFone 2.

USCTrojan4JC

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I spent an hour at AT&T tonight to return my 128GB Edge, the grip is just too odd for me. So of course you can't pre-order, but Best Buy told me they would pre-order an S6 128GB so I was planning on returning my S6 Edge but I can't since its not available for pre-order. What they did was note my account and the Manager gave me his card and said once its available I can bring mine in (unused) and they will exchange it then with no issues. So my S6 Edge 128GB is sitting in its box on call forwarding to my crappy work phone iPhone 4S for now :( that is until the ZenFone 2 arrives then I will be rocking that until my S6 128GB arrives. So I will get some real hands on time with the ZenFone 2.

Would you please share with us how you got the AT&T 128gb S6 edge in the first place? Forgive me if you replied in the other thread that you were able to do it through the AT&T web site somehow. The web site still says "Coming Soon" for the regular S6 128gb.

Posted via the Android Central App

DuStU

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Got mine 128gb S6,hubby got Edge. We didn't ordered same just to have a feel of how each model will work out. Swapping phone seems to be a doable option for us.

Denise when did you pre-order (on T-Mobile I assume.) what state? I'm in nyc. Pre ordering then waiting a month is crazy to me!

Posted via the Android Central App