Will you stick with Touchwiz? Or will u use another Launcher?

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I usually have always a Launcher, but now that the S6 has Themes and has debloated Touchwiz, I just may give Touchwiz a try without any launchers. Some of the themes looks pretty good.

Will you guys stick with Touchwiz this time around? Or will you still use another Launcher

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
When I can change icon themes, size and number of icons per column and row… overlap widgets, use multiple gestures to bring up apps and a hundred other things I can do with Apex or Nova, I suppose I will stick with Touchwiz.

eao1991

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I usually stick with the TW launcher for the first couple of weeks. After that, I switch between it and Nova.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Sticking with TouchWiz and maybe a new theme. Changes the look and icon packs, pretty much like a third party launcher.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I personally never buy a phone that I don't like the UI or launcher. My m8 after one year still is stock and no need for a different launcher.

But my S4 had Nova prime installed after about 6 months. For my new S6, I'll probably stick with Touchwiz for a while then it's Nova for sure. It just depends on how much we can change with the new themes and all.
I tend to want to change the look of my phones at about the 6 month mark.

Posted via the Android Central App

jimmiekain

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Probably gonna stick with TW for a few weeks and then switch to the Google now launcher.

@kbv1 how's it look? Does it fit smoothly? Any issues?

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Considering how much faster this version of Touchwiz is, I'll be using it the entire time. As times goes on, there'll be a Google Now theme that I'll most likely go with, but outside of swiping left for Google Now, the Touchwiz launcher is more than capable on its own.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I'll give TW a try and probably end up with nova it the end, because of icon packs, speed and the ability to save your set up.

Last edited:

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I'll probably give the new TW a try for a while but I use a lot of features in Nova.... So TW will have to really show me something

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
When I can change icon themes, size and number of icons per column and row… overlap widgets, use multiple gestures to bring up apps and a hundred other things I can do with Apex or Nova, I suppose I will stick with Touchwiz.

Agreed

Posted via the Android Central App on my Galaxy S5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87