Everyone's shipping except Verizon

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Our store got over 100 s6/s6 edge phones and not one 128. It's not surprising though, because they never sell. I'll comment back if we do though, because tomorrow we expect more.

Posted via the Android Central App

I purchased one (128GB) Joe, do you think there is any chance that Verizon will ship out my 128GB this week when they start shipping the 32's & 64's?

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I purchased one (128GB) Joe, do you think there is any chance that Verizon will ship out my 128GB this week when they start shipping the 32's & 64's?

You could see it a couple days early but I would not expect it this week honestly. iPhone's did ship early on a ton of shipments this holiday season so I will wish you to get the phone next Monday friend :)

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
The release date is the 10th and they've been much better at updates in recent years.

Posted via the Android Central App

Yes, release is the 10th but one would expect to have them on display like BB, T-Mobile and AT&T, especially with two models. I simply wanted to look at them before I made up my mind. Granted, some Verizon stores have them out but it's simply poor they don't.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I remember back in the BlackBerry days where a shiny new copper penny would remove their logo from the front. :D

There are some that you can still do that (the Nexus 6 you can), but in this case, the logo is beneath the glass back, so no-go on the coin 'solution' :(

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Your a thrill seeker. :p

If you get the edge you can send me all those cases. ;)

I'll have to see how many I have for each. I think I am heavy on the S6 side though. The wife hasn't seen one in person yet so I'm not sure what she will pick. On a side note, there is a thread on a big sale for Verus cases. They are pretty nice, I have to say.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s6/512035-huge-sale-verus-cases.html#post4337774

EDIT: Okay, I have 12 cases (all Spigen) for the S6 and 8 cases (Spigen and Verus) for the S6 Edge and 2 cases (Spigen) for the M9. :D

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I'll have to see how many I have for each. I think I am heavy on the S6 side though. The wife hasn't seen one in person yet so I'm not sure what she will pick. On a side note, there is a thread on a big sale for Verus cases. They are pretty nice, I have to say.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s6/512035-huge-sale-verus-cases.html#post4337774

EDIT: Okay, I have 12 cases (all Spigen) for the S6 and 8 cases (Spigen and Verus) for the S6 Edge and 2 cases (Spigen) for the M9. :D

Yes,but I have the only one that matters...the Defender...LOL