Calendar

cryan2885

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
had S4 and now own a s6. I'm looking for a calendar app that has icon for an appointments that will show up on the calendar screen. Examples: kids has a baseball or basketball game...there was an icon of a bat or basketball. S planner on S4 allowed me to also tag a color to appointment that would change color of that date chosen not just the event. Anyone have any suggestions. I have several different schedules and usually color code and attach icon to certain event s to stand out. Thanks

beatsandlife

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
had S4 and now own a s6. I'm looking for a calendar app that has icon for an appointments that will show up on the calendar screen. Examples: kids has a baseball or basketball game...there was an icon of a bat or basketball. S planner on S4 allowed me to also tag a color to appointment that would change color of that date chosen not just the event. Anyone have any suggestions. I have several different schedules and usually color code and attach icon to certain event s to stand out. Thanks

I believe Google calendar does something like this. I had a lunch date and it showed up with a plate a food as the BG picture.

Not sure if this is what youre looking for

Posted via the Android Central App

cryan2885

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Thanks but it's not. Example: say I put in two events on my calendar. On the S4 - one event I could chose a color (let's say yellow for a business meeting). On the second event same day I have a baseball game for my son. I use an icon (provide on event) of a baseball bat. The calendars for that day will be a solid color of yellow with a baseball bat in the bottom right hand corner. This will allow me to both color code and icon code two different events on the same day. At a glance of my calendar, I can quickly see I have a meeting (yellow) and game (bat) without having to open that day on calendar. Hope this makes sense.