Note 4 or S6? Which do you prefer and why?

justmikey

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting ready to purchase my next Android phone. Have had a Nexus 4 for almost 2 years now and love it, but I've been crushing on the Note 4 since it came out. Just been saving money to get an unlocked one from T-Mobile but now the S6 is out and it is beautiful.

I like the Note 4 because of the large screen and the S Pen features. I think they will come in handy for business. But I love the higher specs and design of the S6.

So my question is if you had to choose between the Note 4 and S6 which would you choose and why? If you went from a Note 4 to an S6 what's the experience like for you now?

Thanks!

Mikey

Nader Salem

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm using note 4. I liked S6 and S6 Edge but the two of them there is no difference other than battery and S Pen so I'm gonna stick with my note 4 :)

Posted via the Android Central App

whtchdr

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I had the Note 4 and loved the S Pen functionality. However, I could not stand the lag. I also have the S6 and S6 Edge and the improvements to Touchwiz are substantial. To be honest, I love the S6 series but know I will probably pick up a Note 5 when it comes out after seeing how much Samsung has been able to improve performance with the S6.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non