Favourite keyboard?

MonkeyNews

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Used SwiftKey for a long time... Just started using Fleksy and its not half bad! Only issue I have so far is it isn't quite used to my way of writing but I'm assuming that will fix itself in time. Also the gif bar... How does that work? Is it only available on Internet pages?

What's are you guys using?

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
My favorite is also Fleksy :D
Autocorrect and the gestures are awesome. As far as the gifs go, I'm not sure. Some apps like Hangouts let you send them, but your SMS app probably won't

drone3

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Tried every keyboard and I keep coming back to Google keyboard, it just knows my swiping style the best.

dreaming of electric sheep

deeb215

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm now using Swiftkey with Nickel theme on Thumb mode. I also like being able to switch to Compact one handed mode so easily.

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Keep going back to Samsung stock, love the ability to expand the length and it's very responsive, easy to correct mistakes.

Posted via the Android Central App

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently using swiftkey, but it doesn't seem to be able to capitalize the first letter of each sentence when using voice to text. I like it otherwise. My settings are correct I believe as it does this fine when just tapping it out. Is there a better KB I could use that would do this capitalization for me using voice to text?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Swiftkey. Auto correct is scarily accurate

Sent from my Pearly White Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

craigrn16

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Use to be Swiftkey but these days the swiping seems to be more accurate on Google keyboard so I've been using that

Posted via the Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
This is the same as stock? Haven't used stock since my GS3 and even then I started using Swiftkey shortly after I got it.
Only on Nexus and Moto devices. The rest use their respective OEM's keyboard by default. You can get Google KB on Play

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
One more that I forgot to mention, which may actually be better than Fleksy, but is currently in beta. Clarity Keyboard, made by the same devs that made SwiftKey, but with much better autocorrect and a design that isn't as bad as 90% of the SK ones. Only thing to note is that it is tap only, and it has no prediction. Just a minimalist keyboard with fantastic autocorrect (multiple words too, not just the current one like every other keyboard)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non