What Is This Message?

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
I had this message pop up in my notifications on my phone. Can anyone tell me what it's about?

Attachments

• 1441649872611.jpg
    1441649872611.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 47

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I had this message pop up in my notifications on my phone. Can anyone tell me what it's about?

My Places is a Google Maps feature, check on Google Maps if you can turn it off or disable it there, also, just double check that it hasn't turn Location History back on, other than that, I really have no idea why is doing that, you can always try clearing cache and data from Google Maps from the Applications Manager, there is not much there that you can lose by doing that.

Last edited:

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
My Places is a Google Maps feature, check on Google Maps if you can turn it off or disable it there, also, just double check that it hasn't turn Location History back on, other than, I really have no idea why is doing that, you can always try clearing cache and data from Google Maps from the Applications Manager, there not much there that you can lose by doing that.

Where are the settings for location history?

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Thank you. It says my location settings is off so that's weird that I got that notification pop up like that

Try clearing the cache and data from the Google maps app then, it's weird and an OCD guy like me will be like nuts with that notification there, so I understand your issue.

Last edited:

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
Try clearing the cache and data from the Google maps app then, it's weird and an OCD guy like me will be like nuts with that notification there, so I understand your issue.

I disabled Google maps altogether. I literally have ocd so the smallest of things is an annoying xd

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I disabled Google maps altogether. I literally have ocd so the smallest of things is an annoying xd

Well, if you are not going to use it then of course, disable it. Shhh, don't say it out loud because people will say that I recommended you to disable Google maps now. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress